BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.05.2010

Resolutions.

 Its that time of year again, where we set our personal goals for the next year. To be perfectly honest I don’t usually set resolutions. I always figured it’s not like I‘m going to do them anyway, so why bother setting unrealistic expectations of myself. BUT this year I am going to turn over a new leaf and set realistic goals that I will actually work to attain. I realize that we are nearly a week into the new year, so this is a little late (ha! already failing on #5 re: post more often), but I had good intentions. I did actually start writing it prior to the new year it just didn’t get finished and posted. So, without further ado my goals for 2010:
 

  1. Go to the gym consistently. 2-3 days of yoga a week and 2-3 days of cardio/weight training per week.
  2. Eat less processed foods. Eat more veggies and fruits. And most importantly buy local as much as possible.
  3. Attitude. Try to be more positive everyday, and don’t bitch so much at work. This will be my most difficult resolution. 
  4. Go to Doula training. I keep putting this one off. I’ve begun the reading I need to do. I may not be able to do a total career shift, but I need to work towards finding a career I care about.
  5. Do something with the blog. It is in desperate need of a facelift and a little TLC. I need to learn some html. And post more often.
  6. Take more pictures.

1 comments:

SquirrelQueen said...

A good set of goals, they do sound realistic. You really don't need to learn all that much HTML to make changes in your blog, blogger makes it fairly simple.
The Road to Here