BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3.05.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 2

A picture of you and the person you've been closest to the longest



I know that is actually two people. These are my two Amys (my step-mom's name is Amy too, lots of Amys in my life). The one on the left is my cousin Amy, who I've known since birth. Technically she should be the only one in the picture with me, but to me they both qualify. She and I lived on opposite sides of the state growing up, but we were pen pals. I would get to see her about 2 times a year, and we would write letters to each other in between. We live together now and she is one of my best friends. The other Amy (on the far right) is my best friend from high school. We've known each other nearly 15 years. We've been through a lot together and even had a few years where we didn't speak during our high school/college transition. She is my family. Her parents are my second parents and I practically lived with her during the summers in high school. They will be the maids of honor at my wedding (I can't choose between them). This picture was taken when we went to Biloxi to see Taylor Swift.


0 comments: