BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3.04.2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1

A picture of yourself with 15 facts



1. My favorite foods are asparagus and gravy, but not together.
2. I want a great dane named Gravy.
3. My boyfriend and I have been together the better part of 6 years, but haven't gotten married (yet).
4. I live my life by emotions instead of logic.
5. I love dogs. Once we get a house we will have at least 3.
6. I hate strongly dislike cats. I never had a strong like for them but having a college roommate with multiple cats and issues keeping a clean litter box has turned me off to cats forever.
7. I am terrified of snakes, and death.
8. I'm messy.
9. I have a horrible fashion sense. Actually, I have NO fashion sense.
10. My day does not start until I've had my coffee.
11. I drive too fast.
12. I am VERY pro natural birth, cloth diapering, baby wearing, and AP in general, and am so thankful to have to come this conclusion prior to having children.
13. I can't wait to have kids.
14. I want 5 of them.
15. I'm a nerd, and totally accept that about myself.


0 comments: