BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

6.19.2009

UN-Motivated

I am having serious motivation issues in pretty much every aspect of my life.

Work: Where my lack of motivation is the worst. I have things I *should* be doing, but just can't make myself. I also think my unhappiness with work is also cause for lack of motivation in other areas.

Home: My room=disaster. I keep telling myself "ok you are gonna go home today and get it organized!" Instead I sit on the sofa and watch tv, maybe read a book. As for laundry, well, let's just say it is a good thing I have enough underwear to last a few weeks. 

Gym: Haven't worked out all week. Okay, I'll be honest I haven't really worked out consistently for a few months now. I used to have  routine, and I have totally abandoned it. Since I sit behind a desk for nearly 40 hours a week I really should make an effort to go to the gym to get my blood flowing. Not to mention that I am desperately in need of toning. I am blessed in the fact that I am thin and don't have to work at it. People assume because I am not overweight that I am healthy. Not so much. I eat healthy, but I am not nearly as active as I should be which truly is half of being a healthy person.

Blog: I have a few posts that I've started, but am having a hard time finishing. 

My Dog: Needs a bath desperately. She stinks.

I've been thinking that I really need a hobby. I just don't know what it should be. That and hobbies can be expensive. Oh yeah and I have no motivation to figure out what my hobby should be. I think a hobby would be good for me, give me something to do. I really need to find something for myself to focus on. I am just so blah lately.

0 comments: