BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

5.07.2010

I'm back...I think...

So, I've totally neglected my little corner of the blogsphere for the past couple of months. I've been pretty busy, but that is really no excuse. I just haven't made the time, or used my free time wisely.

I gave myself a little facelift. I attempted to be creative and make my own background, but got in a fight with photoshop, and photoshop won. So I took the easy way out and found one on the internet. Maybe in the future I'll have more patience and be inspired to actually create something myself. 

I've been really preoccupied with my doula apprenticeship, and have spent all my free time lately reading and researching all things related to childbirth and childrearing. I started a post about it and will work on finishing it soon (hopefully). I'm going to try to stop being so scarce around here. We'll see how that goes. 

1 comments:

The Bootcut Femme said...

Back my ass...
You are neglecting your corner of the Blogosphere, woman!